Sunday, October 27, 2013

les diablerets

 

 
Switzerland
// part two//
 
   The next day it was time to leave Zurich and head for Les Diablerets, where the conference was held.

   After a long day of train rides (which I enjoyed a lot), we finally made it.


 a few facts about Les Diablerets:
- it's a small village
- it's surrounded by mountains
- it's in french-speaking part of Switzerland
-it's filled with the coolest wooden houses ever
- it's one of the most breathtakingly beautiful places I've ever been to

   My mom and I got to stay in Les Diablerets for a whole week. My days were full of conference sessions, schoolwork in the hotel room, exploring the village, hikes in the woods, and a lot of photo-taking.


 At the end of the week, it was hard to say goodbye to this place. As the train pulled away from the station, I knew one thing.
 
 I'm going to come back someday.


love, 
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho WOW the photos are more then AMAZING it is a true pees of god's art! Keep posting pretty thins
    love grace
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete