Sunday, February 9, 2014

Edinburgh, Scotland // part two


 When I woke up the next morning, I was really excited to head back into the city. There was just so much to see in Edinburgh, and so very little time.

| So, yeah, aren't those cobbled streets and stone buildings to die for? |
| Please don't be fooled by this photo. It looks like a warm summer day, but really it was freezing! |
| The famous Greyfriar's Bobby. |
| Greyfriar's Cemetery is supposed to be the most haunted cemetery in the world. I don't believe in that stuff, but it sure was creepy! |
| What did I tell you? CREEPY. |
| The Ross Fountain in Princes Street Gardens. Photobombed by the Edinburgh Castle. |

Too soon, the day was over and it was time to head to the airport to fly home.

And thus ended our adventure. Edinburgh is an incredible city, and I had so much fun exploring it with my mom and sister.

 love,
Hannah


3 comments:

  1. oh yes! cobble stone street and stone buildings are some of my weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! :O Wow, that looks like a totally amazing trip. I love world travel. Traveling is the best. And your pictures are simply amazing, just sayin.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gracious! This is just lovely! You're very blessed to have had the opportunity to travel to places we bloggers have only dreamed about. ;) Thanks for sharing your adventures. xx

    ReplyDelete