Monday, August 25, 2014

I Creep on Mr. Bingley // UK, Part 4


 After our fun but very exhausting day in London, my family decided to have a slower, more relaxing day on Tuesday. We decided to check out a place that was close by to where we were staying. It was called Basildon Park, and it was gorgeous.



 A Few Facts about Basildon House:
- Built between 1776 and 1783
- During WW2 was used as a barracks and later a prisoner of war camp
- It was used as filming location in a Downton Abbey Christmas Special, and was Netherfield Park in the 2005 version of Pride & Prejudice

(Mr. Bingley was really glad to have us visit his home. Much more friendly than Darcy was.)



  Look at that library! Look at that pink bedroom! I'm going to model my future house after this one. You can come for tea if you'd like.


  After Basildon, we headed back to our (adorable) holiday house. Later we climbed the hill that was next to the house. The view was sort of nice.

 |AHH! LOOK! IT'S ENGLAND! I LOVE YOU ENGLAND!|


In the evening, we headed to the little village nearby for a walk by the river.


 That was a beautiful day. England is a beautiful place. The countryside, the grand houses, the villages...

 Move aside, Jane, I'm marrying Bingley.



See you next time...in which we head back into the chaos of London. :)

love,
Hannah

9 comments:

  1. Goodness, everything's so green and pretty. And what a library! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM COMING FOR TEA, OKAY. And nonono, you can't marry Bingley because I'm Jane and I get to marry Bingley. and this would never work. Take Darcy. :p He's too sassy for me.

    That is just so beautiful...and Bingley is too friendly and look at the BOOKS!! Wow. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OKAY COME TO TEA. I'LL MAKE SCONES. K, I'll marry Darcy his house is bigger anyway.

      Delete
  3. Oh, the house is amazing! And your title is just perfect. xD (Careful though, you're sounding more like Mrs. Bingley than Miss.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit: Bennet. I meant Bennet. *Headdesk*

      Delete
    2. Haha! True...I don't want to be a Mrs. Bennet! "FOUR THOUSAND A YEAR!"

      Delete
  4. oh my word. SO MUCH BEAUTY. SO MUCH AWESOME. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely introduction to your blog! I recently followed and now am commenting :D I love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete